Benefits of Online Counselling
In our counselling with clients, we are finding online counselling sessions very successful, both with couples sessions and individual sessions.
And increasingly, more and more clients are asking for online counselling sessions.
Advantages of online sessions:
1. Online sessions allow you to choose your absolute best choice and most appropriate Psychologist for your particular issues, no matter where you live
2. You have the convenience of talking at home, which also saves you travel time.
3. It is often easier to co-ordinate both you and your partner’s schedules if you are having your session at home.
4. You can more easily manage your children rather than having to organize babysitters
– The most important consideration is that you need to be mindful that your room has privacy. Most people find that this is not difficult to manage.
– Also, when you are having a couples session, sit side by side on a sofa or individual chairs and set up your computer screen so that both of you are visible at the same time.
– It is also helpful to each have the Psychologist’s phone number, and vice versa so that either of you can contact each other in the event that you have trouble accessing each other by Zoom or Skype in in the first instance.
If you have any further questions, please contact our friendly receptionists and they will assist you.