ADELAIDE’S LEADING COUPLES COUNSELLING SPECIALISTS IN BROOKLYN PARK
Couples Therapy in Brooklyn Park
Clinic Address: Brooklyn Park SA 5032, Australia
Shelley is an experienced Counsellor & Psychotherapist who left her middle management corporate life to pursue her passion. Shelley is invested in helping couples to overcome their unconscious blocks to achieving the relationship/intimacy and connection they crave.
Shelley genuinely believes that nobody intentionally sabotages their relationships or wishes to cause harm to those they love. So if that is your experience rather than feeling like a failure if you choose it can be an opportunity to grow and develop the skills needed to improve the quality of your relationship.
COUPLES COUNSELLING ADELAIDE
Our specialty is helping heal relationships in crisis in Adelaide (see all locations).
Our passion is helping you resolve the misunderstandings and problems you have and restore a loving bond.
If you would like help to repair the inevitable difficulties that come up in most relationships, we can help you build a stronger more authentic connection.
There is a blend of science and art in creating great relationships, and this is both our passion and specialty.
We can give you the insight into the patterns you may inadvertently have found yourself in that have caused hurt and confusion for you, and help you discover what’s stopping you from having the relationship you’d love, so you can start taking steps towards the relationship that you want, creating an emotional safe haven for each other and a more authentic intimacy.
We’ve spent the past 20+ years helping over 18,000 couples rediscover their happiness after having lost their way, through effective couples counselling.
ABOUT US AT THE HART CENTRE
We are a team of over 150 relationship and marriage Psychologists, Counsellors, and Sex Therapists with a united passion for providing the highest-quality marriage counselling, relationship counselling, and sex therapy in the country.
Our Adelaide team of 11 specialised couples’ therapists have been selected to join the Hart Centre based on their empathetic nature and their expertise of the nuances of couples counselling.
We know how emotionally draining and disruptive life feels when your relationship is in crisis. We can help you overcome these difficulties and rediscover your love again; helping you understand, resolve, and move forward is where our professional expertise lies.
Couples counselling is a highly specialised field that is ever evolving. To ensure you are receiving the very latest and best care, we provide ongoing yearly professional development training to our group of Hart Certified therapists in the latest world-class relationship methodologies.
OUR THERAPISTS CAN HELP IF…
- You often feel unloved and distant from your partner
- You or your partner has had an affair (in-person or online, physical or emotional)
- You feel a power imbalance in the relationship
- You or your partner are controlling
- Poor communication or mismatched communication styles are impacting you
- You feel you’re no longer in-love with your partner
- You or your partner feels neglected or taken for granted
- Childhood issues are interfering with your ability to be in a healthy relationship
- You have mismatched parenting styles
- If anger management issues are impacting the relationship
- If you’re experiencing challenges in your sex life
- If you feel you or your partner may have a porn or sex addiction
- If you or your partner are exhibiting narcissistic behaviour traits
- If you just want a check-up to ensure your relationship is healthy and balanced before getting married
BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT
To inquire or book a session with us, please phone our Adelaide office on 0863231910 or 1300 830 552 and our friendly receptionists will help you.
Appointments with Psychologists may be eligible for Medicare & Private Health Insurance Rebates.