Helena is a Relationship Counsellor and Clinical Psychosexual Therapist. She specialises in supporting couples and individuals to overcome relationship difficulties, and enhance and maintain sexuality and intimacy across all life stages. She is available to meet with individuals and with couples who are experiencing general relationship difficulties, and those with problems related to sexuality, sexual functioning and intimacy.
Couples Counselling Bunbury
PERTH’S LEADING COUPLES COUNSELLING SPECIALISTS IN BUNBURYCouples Therapy in Bunbury
Clinic Address: 11-13 Victoria St, Bunbury WA 6230, Australia
WE SPECIALISE IN RELATIONSHIP & MARRIAGE COUNSELLING
Our specialty is helping heal relationships in crisis in Perth (see all locations).
Our passion is helping you resolve the misunderstandings and problems you have and reviving your loving bond with each other.
You’ve come to the right place if you value your relationship and would like help with how to repair the inevitable difficulties that come up in most relationships, and build a stronger more authentic connection.
There is a very complex blend of science and art in creating great relationships, and this is both our passion and specialty.
We can give you the insight into the patterns you may accidentally find yourself in that have caused hurt and confusion for you, and help you discover what’s stopping you from having the relationship you’d love, so you can start taking steps towards the relationship that you want, creating an emotional safe haven for each other and a more authentic intimacy.
“At the end of our life what matters most is how well we loved”
We’ve spent the past 20+ years helping over 18,000 couples rediscover their happiness after having lost their way, through effective couples counselling.
ABOUT US AT THE HART CENTRE
We are a team of over 155 relationship and marriage Psychologists, Counsellors, and Sex Therapists with a united passion for providing the highest-quality evidence-based marriage counselling, relationship counselling, and sex therapy in the country.
Our Perth team of 14 specialised couples’ therapists have been specifically selected to join the Hart Centre based on their empathetic nature and their expertise of the nuances of couples counselling.
We know how emotionally draining and disruptive life feels when your relationship is in crisis. We can help you overcome these difficulties and rediscover your love again; helping you understand, resolve, and move forward is where our professional expertise lies.
Couples counselling is a highly specialised field that is ever evolving. To ensure you are receiving the very latest and best care, we provide ongoing yearly professional development training to our group of Hart Certified therapists in the latest world-class relationship methodologies.
OUR THERAPISTS CAN HELP YOU IF…
- You often feel unloved and distant from your partner
- You or your partner has had an affair (in-person or online, physical or emotional)
- You feel a power imbalance in the relationship
- You or your partner are controlling
- Poor communication or mismatched communication styles are impacting you
- You feel you’re no longer in-love with your partner
- You or your partner feels neglected or taken for granted
- Childhood issues are interfering with your ability to be in a healthy relationship
- You have mismatched parenting styles
- If anger management issues are impacting the relationship
- If you’re experiencing challenges in your sex life
- If you feel you or your partner may have a porn or sex addiction
- If you or your partner are exhibiting narcissistic behaviour traits
- If you just want a check-up to ensure your relationship is healthy and balanced before getting married