Linh is a registered Psychologist with more than 12 years experience working with individuals, families, children and couples. Previously, she had worked in the private and government health sectors providing support and counselling to individuals and families since 2002. Having been raised in Melbourne, Australia with Vietnamese heritage, Linh is fluent in Vietnamese in addition to English. Moreover, Linh has been with her husband for 24 years, she has a close relationship with her husband and her two children.
Couples Counselling St Albans
MELBOURNE’S LEADING COUPLES COUNSELLING SPECIALISTS IN ST ALBANSCouples Therapy in St Albans
Clinic Address: 164 Main Rd E, St Albans VIC 3021, Australia
RELATIONSHIP COUNSELLING MELBOURNE
Our specialty is helping heal relationships in crisis in Melbourne (see all locations).
We’ve spent the past 20+ years helping over 18,000 couples rediscover their happiness after having lost their way, through effective relationship and marriage counselling.
Your relationship deserves a couple’s therapist who is understanding and experienced in helping couples in turmoil quickly get to the core of their issues, to begin the healing process sooner.
ABOUT THE HART CENTRE
We are a large and ever-growing collective of over 155 relationship and marriage Psychologists, Counsellors, and Sex Therapists with a united passion for providing the highest-quality evidence-based marriage counselling, relationship counselling, and sex therapy in the country.
Our Melbourne team of over 60 specialised couples’ therapists have been specifically selected to join the Hart Centre based on their empathetic nature and their expertise of the nuances of couples counselling.
We know how emotionally draining and disruptive life feels when your relationship is in crisis. We can help you overcome these difficulties and rediscover your love again; helping you understand, resolve, and move forward is where our professional expertise lies.
Couples counselling is a highly specialised field that is ever evolving. To ensure you are receiving the very latest and best care, we provide ongoing yearly professional development training to our group of Hart Certified therapists in the latest world-class relationship methodologies.
OUR THERAPISTS CAN HELP YOU IF…
- You often feel unloved and distant from your partner
- You or your partner has had an affair (in-person or online, physical or emotional)
- You feel a power imbalance in the relationship
- You or your partner are controlling
- Poor communication or mismatched communication styles are impacting you
- You feel you’re no longer in-love with your partner
- You or your partner feels neglected or taken for granted
- Childhood issues are interfering with your ability to be in a healthy relationship
- You have mismatched parenting styles
- If anger management issues are impacting the relationship
- If you’re experiencing challenges in your sex life
- If you feel you or your partner may have a porn or sex addiction
- If you or your partner are exhibiting narcissistic behaviour traits
- If you just want a check-up to ensure your relationship is healthy and balanced before getting married
HOW SUCCESSFUL IS OUR RELATIONSHIP COUNSELLING?
A relationship in trouble is a painful experience, and we understand that our clients want to process their feelings, resolve their issues, and get back on track as quickly as possible.
Every couple is unique; however the one thing relationship turmoil has in common is that almost all of them can be managed or resolved with the help of effective counselling.
Feedback is very important to us to ensure our high standards of practice are maintained, and we are proud that over 93% of our clients have given us positive feedback, with our trained therapists having a positive effect on their relationships. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, a rarity in the counselling industry, further shows the utmost care we have for your experience.
HOW TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT