Please note: This Hart psychologist offers online counselling only, with Saturday morning appointments available.
She is a registered psychologist with over 18 years of diverse experience in private practice, as well as psychology consulting to the private sector in Australia, USA , Canada and UK. She is:
- Psychology Board of Australia approved supervisor
- Member of the Australian Association of Psychologists Inc
- Master Practitioner in Clinical Counselling (MPCC)
- Master Practitioner in Clinical Counselling Supervisor (MPCC-S) through the Canadian Professional Counsellors Association
This Hart psychologist is a published author, certified HeartMath coach, EMDR therapist, craniosacral therapist, somatic prenatal and birth therapist and accredited NLP trainer.
She is passionate about, and dedicated to working alongside couples and families to embrace the best version of themselves. She achieves this through the use of compassionate and empowering psychological solutions that are practical, easy to implement, and make a difference to people’s lives.
She completed a PhD at Bond University, specialising in building secure attachment within relationships.
She draws upon a wide range of approaches in her counselling sessions, including:
- Enhanced bonding and attachment therapy for couples, families and individuals who want to create accountable and loving relationships
- Mindfulness to live in the present. Free of old conditioning, patterns, negative & unhelpful beliefs, and stress, anxiety and depression
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) to address issues relating to self-esteem, self-worth and communication challenges
- Positive Psychology
- Conscious parenting techniques for parents wanting to create healthy and unconditionally loving relationships with their children.
- Psychology Board of Australia
- Australian Association of Psychologists Inc – Full Member
- The Association For Prenatal And Perinatal Psychology And Health (USA)
- Member of Canadian Professional Counsellors Association
- Alumni, Bond University (Australia)
To read more about our Online Counselling options, click here.